RECEPTION PRO ON THE GO’S PRICING IS UNBEATABLE!
When looking to outsource your reception needs, you do so anticipating that it will be more cost effective than having an in-office receptionist. That is what we offer, at the most competitive price. A few of the benefits of working with a virtual assistant/receptionist are, not having to provide medical benefits, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, or creating a dedicated work space.
- Training sessions on Charm PHR
- Answer Telephone Calls
- Take/Route Messages
- Verify Insurance
- Initiate Referals
- Call in Prescriptions
- Request Records
- Upload and Route Faxes
- Schedule Appointments
- CHarm Electronic Health Record System
- Create Patient/Customer Profile
We offer full and part time continued assistance plans, as well as monthly packages. Please see pricing below. Individual phone line, with virtual voice mailbox, available for $20 per month.
**There is a 1 time start up fee of $100 to cover training time for your practice, account and voicemail set up**
Bi Weekly Invoicing
- $30 per hour
- Available Mon – Fri 9 to 5 PST
- Weekly minimum of 4 hours billed.
- Phone line & personal VM $20 per month
À la carte 30 day packages**
- $999 for 40 hours a month
- $850 for 30 hours a month
- $625 for 20 hours a month
- $475 for 15 hours a month
- $350 for 10 hours a month
- $200 for 5 hours a month
** Prices are based on working with 1 provider in an office. Additional providers are an add on fee of $50 per month, for every two added providers.