RECEPTION PRO ON THE GO’S PRICING IS UNBEATABLE!
When looking to outsource your reception needs, you do so anticipating that it will be more cost effective than having an in-office receptionist. That is what we offer, at the most competitive price. A few of the benefits of working with a virtual assistant/receptionist are, not having to provide medical benefits, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, or creating a dedicated work space.
- Training sessions on Charm PHR***
- Answer Telephone Calls
- Take/Route Messages
- Verify Insurance
- Call in Prescriptions
- Request Records
- Upload and Route Faxes
- Schedule Appointments
- Charm Electronic Health Record System
- Create Patient/Customer Profile
*** Charm training sessions will include 1 hour of one on one training, via Zoom. Also included is 1 month of Q and A via zoom or phone call. This training will cover the basics of scheduling, messaging, tasks, running reports, payments and credits, setting up recurring payments, invoicing, etc. The price for the above is $150.00
We offer full and part time continued assistance plans, as well as monthly packages. Please see pricing below. Individual phone line, with virtual voice mailbox, available for $20 per month.
**There is a 1 time start up fee of $100 to cover training time for your practice, account and voicemail set up**
Bi Weekly Invoicing
- $30 per hour
- Weekly minimum of 4 hours billed.
- Phone line & personal VM $20 per month
- Available Mon – Fri 9 to 5 PST
À la carte monthly packages**
- $925 for 30 hours a month (Ideal for busy practice with multiple daily tasks.)
- $650 for 20 hours a month
- (Ideal for busy practice with multiple daily tasks.)
- **Most Popular**
- $350 for 10 hours a month (Recommended for small practices that need multiple tasks completed as well as phone work. Gives an average of 30 minutes per day.)
- $200 for 5 hours a month (This is ideal for minimal tasks, generally not answering live calls. Gives an average of 15 minutes per day.)
** Prices are based on working with 1 provider in an office. Additional providers will incur an add on fee of $50 per month, for every additional provider.